Built in 1888 and located in the Historic District, the façade, comprised of granite, limestone, brick, pressed sheet metal and glazed terra cotta, was surveyed and documented. Problem areas were further investigated using probes. Findings showed water infiltration had deteriorated structural steel and caused water damage inside the building. A full façade restoration was completed along with the roof repaired. Interior renovations also were done. The work complied with NJSPO and Newark’s Historic District.
Roof, Façade and Interior Restoration