Get in touch with JRS! Find our locations, send a message or subscribe to our E-News.
Have an inquiry?
Send a message to us here or email email@example.com
We currently have no open positions at this time.
Jr. Architectural Project Manager
JRS Architect, P.C. currently has a Jr. (Architectural) Project Manager position available. This role provides support to the Project Managers/Architects in drafting for specific projects and manages a small or subset of a larger project under the direction of the Project Managers/Architects. The position requires a minimum of a 4-year Architectural Degree with preferred experience working in an architectural office using commercial AutoCAD.
Essential Job Functions:
- Documents project requirements;
- Creates and drafts designs obtaining input from Project Manager/Architect and the client;
- Manages project schedules; provides input into development of schedules and budget;
- Provides client support as needed which may include direct client engagement;
- Keeps the Project Manager/Architect informed of project status;
- Proactively presents solutions/alternatives for the Project Manager/Architect and client consideration;
- Adheres to project budget and timelines; proactively identifies concerns to the Project Manager/Architect.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a thorough knowledge of AutoCad, Revit, architectural design, drafting, detailing, building codes and materials, constructions techniques and costs. Key success factors are a strong understanding of project planning and timely execution with a focus on delivering projects on budget.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time and establish the appropriate priorities;
- Ability to work within teams.
Required Interpersonal Skills:
- Proven communication skills across the trades, clients and with team members;
- Takes ownership, demonstrating initiative and timely action;
- Highly motivated.
Required Competencies with Proven Proficiency:
- Critical Thinking/Problem Solving;
- Space Planning;
- Highly organized and strong time management abilities;
- Investigating and researching product lines and capabilities.
Candidates may email their cover letter with salary requirements, resume and sample portfolios noting their CAD vs. Revit experience. JRS is an EEO employer. We do not sponsor individuals for the purposes of obtaining H-1 Visas.
For more information or to apply please email your cover letter, resume, and sample portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project File Share
Clients and vendors having active projects with JRS and who have been provided access can use our secure SHareFile/FTP site to view project files that may have been shared with them. Please click the link HERE to be redirected to our ShareFile.com login.
Further inquiries regarding access should be directed to your JRS Project Manager.