Get in touch with JRS! Find our locations, send a message or subscribe to our E-News.
Have an inquiry?
Send a message to us here or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We currently have no open positions at this time.
Jr. Architectural Project Manager (2 – 4 yrs. exp.; 4 yr. Arch Degree)
JRS Architect, P.C. – Princeton, NJ
The position requires a minimum of a 4-year Architectural Degree with solid commercial AutoCAD experience working preferably in an architectural office.
JRS Architect, P.C. currently has a Jr. (Architectural) Project Manager position available. This role provides support to the Project Managers/Architects in drafting for specific projects and manages a small or subset of larger projects under the direction of the Project Managers/Architects.
What is it like to be on the JRS Team:
As a mid-size architectural firm, JRS affords its team members the opportunity to work across industries while handling a subset of a project to managing a project independently. This position will work with accomplished architectural design professionals with long standing tenure at JRS providing an excellent opportunity to learn from one’s peers. This role may have interaction with our Mineola Office, further expanding one’s reach of projects along with diversity of work. This position will be client and vendor facing and includes travel to client sites. As a “flat” organization, this position works directly across of all of the JRS team while JRS is a firm where decisions and direction are provided quickly as to create responsive team environment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Documents project requirements;
- Creates and drafts designs obtaining input from the Project Manager/Architect and the client;
- Manages project schedules; provides input into development of schedules and budget;
- Provides client support as needed which may include direct client engagement;
- Keeps the Project Manager/Architect informed of project status;
- Proactively presents solutions/alternatives for the Project Manager/Architect and client consideration;
- Adheres to project budget and timelines; proactively identifies concerns to the Project Manager/Architect.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a thorough knowledge of AutoCad, Revit, architectural design, drafting, detailing, building codes and materials, constructions techniques and costs. Key success factors are a strong understanding of project planning and timely execution with a focus on delivering projects on budget.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time and establish the appropriate priorities
- Ability to work within teams
Required Interpersonal Skills:
- Proven communication skills across the trades, clients and with team members
- Takes ownership, demonstrating initiative and timely action
- Highly motivated
Required Competencies with Proven Proficiency:
- Critical Thinking/Problem Solving
- Space Planning
- Highly organized and strong time management abilities
- Investigating and researching product lines and capabilities
Candidates may email their cover letter with salary requirements, resume and sample portfolios noting their CAD vs. Revit experience. JRS is an EEO employer. We do not sponsor individuals for the purposes of obtaining H-1 Visas.
For more information or to apply please email your cover letter, resume, and sample portfolio to email@example.com
Project File Share
Clients and vendors having active projects with JRS and who have been provided access can use our secure SHareFile/FTP site to view project files that may have been shared with them. Please click the link HERE to be redirected to our ShareFile.com login.
Further inquiries regarding access should be directed to your JRS Project Manager.