Built in 1880, the carriage house was expanded in 1908. The initial project involved replacing the roof with the same material, Vermont slate, and addressing the needed framing, wood surfaces and interior masonry repairs. The second stage includes restoration of several windows. All contract documents and specifications were done in accordance with guidelines of the NJ Historic Trust, NJSPO and local regulatory authorities.
Roof and Window Restoration